Friday, June 20, 2008

Break Time

Well, it's been a very busy week with Etsy. I realized last night I was feeling a bit exhausted. Then it occured to me that I haven't been taking days off. I'm looking at Etsy every chance I get. You know what I'm talking about: checking your sales, view counts, treasury availability, answering convos and getting caught up in chat and the forums. If you sell on Etsy you know exactly how I feel. It is so addicting. I feel obsessed with it. Enough is Enough. My day off is going to start in about an hour or so.

So, the picture with this post is my retreat. It's the family cabin on the Illinois River in Southern Oregon. I will lay out in the sun and try my hardest not to think about Etsy. I don't think this is possible. There is inter net and the laptop will be calling my name. I will try though. I will vow to enjoy family and the company of others. I owe this to myself for the hard work I put in to my shop on Etsy. I must re coupe to have new energy for next week.

0 comments: