Monday, June 16, 2008

430 Sales

<--- Sale 430 right there.

My goal was to have 100 sales every month. So far this has happened since I opened the Studio 9 shop in June. I'm half way through this month and 70 sales short. 14 more days to go with a very high goal to reach. I'm going to do it. If my two large orders go through I'm set. I just really want to see the number climb and my large orders are condensed to two listings. It's not the same when you don't see the sold number climb. So, I don't want to count those. I want my sold number to reach 500 before the month is over.

3 comments:

outofthepinksky said...

Well, I can see why you have so many sales. Very beautiful work!

Sylvie said...

Congratulations, Valeri! I knew you could do it. Your pendants are unique and beautiful.

I love your new blog too!

Sylvie

Ana said...

your work is lovely!